Firestone Hot Springs A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He didn't answer; hell, he couldn't answer. He didn't have one. Was he in fact trying to kill her? Some disgusting internal worm hoped he wasn't.

It was clear they were both worked up. Deep breaths with a low hung head, he preoccupied himself with relieving some of the tension in his neck by keeping it that way.
'Dartovi sis zemas Nu valia niekadabuti gabus kia mada xok darval?' he thought, worried. 

"I didn't expect you to turn from sals to opponent so soon," he said bitterly. "But I will know for next time." It wasn't often he took other's advice. Actually, the bastard took no one's advice. This was insane. Her apology he bobbed his hung head with, acknowledging it, but choosing not to speak upon it. To be sorry meant to regret, and to regret meant to not learn from. 

That was why he didn't apologize.

As he turnedd to lead her away from the heated stones and springs, he headed where he remembered Arana being last. As he turned to do so, he murmured, 

"Siqsa."

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 04:30 AM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 05, 2018, 08:44 AM