Blackbeak Bluff we’re lowkey my fantasy
know yourself and go in swinging
37 Posts
Ooc — Jem
it's okay<3

the surprise to write itself all over the other's face is definitely a relief. had to mean she hadn't seen her nearly walk herself off a cliff right? she eyes the other for a few more suspicious moments before giving up on it, she was just going to assume she hadn't been seen unless it was brought up that she had.

she now instead lets her attention really wander from herself to the other wolf, she liked the way her eyes and pelt went together. perhaps an odd observation but ali really liked seeing things she thought were pretty. it was likely that thought would offend some and she'd be lectured with 'don't judge a book by its cover' blach blah but she really didn't care, others definitely thought the same way even if they didn't admit it. 

she sits down on the saturated grass, wrinkling her nose with slight disgust at how slick it feels beneath her but tried hard to ignore it and focus on her company. she laughs sharply, eyes glancing about before returning to their main focus. "it's fucking savage" she mutters, pushing as much sarcasm into the three words as possible. "what has you out here? not trying to judge but this isn't really what most would call great sight seeing weather" of course she could be asked the same thing but alas she hadn't been, so why not be the first to push the question.
[Image: ezgif-com-crop-1.gif]
Messages In This Thread
we’re lowkey my fantasy - by Max - October 02, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: we’re lowkey my fantasy - by Ali - October 03, 2018, 05:53 AM
RE: we’re lowkey my fantasy - by Max - October 20, 2018, 11:28 AM
RE: we’re lowkey my fantasy - by Ali - October 21, 2018, 02:36 PM