Phoenix Maplewood Go ahead, make my day
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her smile was bright as Seb gave her the news of he and Andalusia. Aviana knew he had heartbreak in the past, and it was great to see him moving forward with someone who, hopefully, would stay with him forever. She hadn't thought about semantics, or where the happy couple would live. But, it was quickly brought to her mind.

Her smile slowly faded as he explained his situation, and how his loyalties were no longer with Morningside. Aviana was quiet as she looked around, her gaze taking in their current home. He was right. They had been good to her. Faye would not be even a thought in her mind if it hadn't been for Grayday. And Dawn was one of her best friends. There hadn't been a wolf here who she didn't like, and who wasn't kind to her. Sure, @Aditya was a little...funny at times, but she respected him. His absence was not expected, but she had assumed he went in search of Dawn. What if neither of them came back?

Her gaze settled in the direction of Faye. Regardless of the past, she had to focus on her daughter's future. An unstable pack was not good for growing pups, especially with winter on the horizon. She turned her gaze back to Sebastian, and finally said, We'll go. Her voice was soft, almost defeated. She didn't really want to go, but if Morningside didn't have any clear leaders, and it was obvious Sebastian did not want the role, then it was too dangerous to stay. Aviana could not risk having the pack disband and being without protection for her and her daughter.

[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
Go ahead, make my day - by Aviana - October 03, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Sebastian - October 03, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Aviana - October 03, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Sebastian - October 03, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Aviana - October 05, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Sebastian - October 08, 2018, 05:16 AM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Aviana - October 09, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Sebastian - October 10, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Sebastian - October 17, 2018, 12:01 PM