Duskfire Glacier Well, hey there, pretty.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
I missed ya, girlie~

An overjoyous but not too much bark signaled he too saw her. Coming out of the world's shadows like the queen she knew she was, she quivered seeing her king, again. Damn right she better; he was a handsome bastard he was.

"Well lookie lookie who tried to play hide an' seek with me, again," he said, smirk only amplifying in it's brilliance. "Guess that means I win again, yea?" He chuckled, his deep baritones echoing out around the field they conversed in. Damn, look at her, all pretty and white. She was just so...good. "We got alotta catchin' up ta do, Gwennie Gwen Gwen. Been too long since I got ta hear all ya little secrets. But I'll start since ya just standin' there admirin' me."

Jade eyes met those lovely sapphires of her's, swapping from joking to intent within miliseconds. "I been just peachy since ya called yourself running me off, again. Got in a fight with a fuckin' bear over a piece of land I holed out in. Made me look like a damn wally," he continued, eyes narrowing lividly at the memory. "And what a coincidence it was right over by the shack we holed up in, what seemed like yesterday."

Bringing his crown up and to a tilt, he analyzed her with a hungry gaze. Hell, what he'd give just to touch her, again. "But it's all gold, babygirl; because I forgive ya. I know it was probably you forgettin' who I am to ya, or somethin'. But lucky bloke I am, ya rememberin'. Ain't seen that look of pure joy on your face since-" he paused to think. "oi! Since that time ya ran off with another pack ya said ya did alot with! And if I ain't mistaken,-" he left off, takin' a big inhale. "They ain't here, no more." A triumphant chuckle punctuated the point he was making. His little biscuit simply couldn't have a stable place to rest her little dove head without him. Movin' around like she was just some wacko on a job. She was so much more than this.
"But I am."
(edited)
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 03, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Gwen - October 04, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 04, 2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Gwen - October 04, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Takiyok - October 04, 2018, 12:05 PM