Duskfire Glacier Well, hey there, pretty.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Right back at you, hun! ^-^

The aussie man felt it, those glacials and bergs breakin' down, his little dovette comin' right back to him. She knew his words were true; felt them in the deepest crevices of that naive little heart of hers. This was the only way for her to keep them pretty feet of her's clean and well plumped; being with a man who knew how to treat her as though she was his world. Well hell, she was. He wouldn't go flyin' around for no other low-class bitch. This here was his bonnie, and he was her clyde.

"Of course I did, baby...I do anything and everythin' just for ya, and you know that. I don't just run around for any ole' sheila...come on."

He dared to take that little step forward his saunter apparent even in something so miniscule. He was a confident fucker, and he'd be damned if anything came between them, now.
Speak of the devil, and up it fuckin' appears.

That look of hope fizzled immediately once another wolf came into the scene. Jade irises narrowed at the second white wolf, some imposter trying to mimic his dovettes style. Didn't have that elegant grace, that lack of disciplne. And those eyes were far from the sapphire seas he missed too much...
This wench could bounce.

"None of your damn bid'ness, lady. Bugger off," he growled lowly in those accented baritones. He was already protective enough of the damn girl, and now everybody wanted to run to her fuckin' aid? "Had enough of ya's tryin' to steal my girl. Had her all these years away from me, puttin' these bodgy ideas in her head and keepin' her locked up in this filthy life. I'm mindin' my business, and I suggest you mind yours, sweet'eart."

The dark wolf was a storm of feelin's right now. To hell all these bastards keepin' his snowbird to themselves. He missed her. He wanted her. And this time, he was either leaving with her, or dying in her arms, because he wasn't livin' without her, no more. If he had to challenge somebody for his girl, then he was gonna do it. But somebody who had had plenty of time killing puppies as a puppy, and wolves as a wolf, there was no turning back once he locked jaws on a throat, this time. He was kind about it last time, allowing their stupid arses to chase him away from her...

No more.

"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 03, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Gwen - October 04, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 04, 2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Gwen - October 04, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Takiyok - October 04, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 04, 2018, 12:23 PM