Duskfire Glacier Well, hey there, pretty.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Oh bloody hell to the hells of hell no with the epitome of naught.

Fangs snapping with every word, the aussie had no problem sharing his words whether it be in her face, or in her ass.

"With her?? You must be a blonde one, birdie. I ain't got a problem with her. I got a problem with you cunts keepin' her away from me."

Storm braced himself for anything and everything that might launch at him, dark two-toned tail lashing across his hocks with a fury of an enraged Aussie man.  Head lowered between shoulders as his ears splayed their disrespect.

"trampin through these damn wilds, fightin' off fuckin' bears and trackin this dame down only to find her in yet another goddamn pack of daft dogs who don't know what they're doin with this girl. I don't give a sandy damn who's territory this is. I'm not lettin' my girl stay with you dodgy bogans.

Well, if he were gonna die right here, right now, then it wasn't his fault. His jade gaze cut directly to his baby girl, meeting the stare of that sapphire sea he was going to probably tarnish with his own blood.
Giving his life to get her back. The man who was once a bachelor, swinddlin' girls left and right, killin' idiots who stepped to him wrong without a thought, and easily smiled his way into a pack, all handsome and muscly just to steal what he wanted and dip. And here he was, talkin' shit to a pack of white wolves who were trying too hard to scare him. All of that passion burned in his cool gaze, and within it brewed his namesake.

A storm.
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 03, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Gwen - October 04, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 04, 2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Gwen - October 04, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Takiyok - October 04, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 04, 2018, 12:23 PM