Otatso Wetlands i love you, it's all i do
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
All Welcome 

she had been tracking a fox all day. it had been on the outskirts of the territory, and aria was determined to either eliminate it's threat or to drive it so far from the territory it wouldn't even know how to get back. she'd hoped for the first, since it would be a better meal than no meal, but the further they got from the territory, the further it got from her. especially when the lands began to dip into water and wetlands, and aria found herself not quite as lithe as the creature.

hmpf.

but aria tracked it anyhow, having nothing better to do and wishing to stay away from the voices that floated through the creek. but, of course, she mistook a turtle for a stone as she crossed a small body of water and found herself crashing into the shallow stream. muddied and wet, aria got to her feet and shook herself out, thick cheek fur standing at untidy angles, mud stuck to her pristine white pelt. 

her head hung, feeling defeated by this tiny mistake, and she trudged onto a muddy shore and plopped down to gather herself. what a mess-- over a little tumble.
Messages In This Thread
i love you, it's all i do - by Aria - October 04, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: i love you, it's all i do - by RIP Whisker - October 08, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: i love you, it's all i do - by Aria - October 11, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: i love you, it's all i do - by RIP Whisker - October 18, 2018, 10:01 AM
RE: i love you, it's all i do - by Aria - October 25, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: i love you, it's all i do - by RIP Whisker - November 01, 2018, 08:01 AM
RE: i love you, it's all i do - by Aria - November 07, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: i love you, it's all i do - by RIP Whisker - November 11, 2018, 06:46 PM