Greatwater Lake Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy
33 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
He was disappointed when she explained she would not be taking him back home, but he kept it hidden beneath the surface. Whisker still could not fathom why she wouldn't at least give him a chance. Surely all she needed was some time, which was what it sounded like she was giving him. In the meantime, he fully intended on following her from a safe distance as not to arouse suspicion. He kept his jovial expression, surely true enough to keep her from thinking he was as let down as he actually was.

I'll be here! he replied, perhaps with a bit too much enthusiasm. He wasn't sure what he would do with himself in the next month (aside from stalk her endlessly), but that seemed a good enough place to start. Hopefully his internal clock would keep him on schedule so he didn't miss their pre-planned date. It was totally a date, right?

Unluckily for him, he would end up losing Wraen's trail just a few days into tracking her down, and that was when he would eventually circle back to this location to seek her out once more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy - by RIP Whisker - November 05, 2018, 05:02 PM