Wapun Meadow Shut your mouth and run me like a river
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She stopped and lifted her gaze to meet the source of the chuff. At first, she thought the pale form was her friend that had left without word to anyone, but upon further inspection, she realized it was just a similarly-colored stranger. Social interactions certainly weren't her strong suit, but being a part of a pack had helped some with that. So, she moved closer to the snowy female and dipped her head in greeting. Hey, she offered impassively. She recognized the scent of the pack that claimed the creek north of here but didn't recognize the woman. That wasn't too surprising; she hadn't really left the territory much until now, so she was only familiar with those who were a part of Easthollow.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 04, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 04, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 05, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 07, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 09, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 25, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 26, 2018, 03:59 PM