Wheeling Gull Isle Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join)
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Just as Ypres were preparing to depart the pack for good, Majesty had suddenly taken leave. Did he abandon the entire pack? His duties? Ypres frowned as she lowered her skull in defeat of matter over mind. She had to stay. The pack was in danger sitting at the brink of war with two other packs, and the pack was getting thin in numbers. Ypres couldn't just sweep herself out of the scene off pack lands now that Majesty had suddenly disappeared..

She thought about poor Erika who might have been carrying his pups. Ypres needed to learn how to trust the girl and move on in life. Ypres naturally had a hard time trusting anyone to begin with. The only ones in life she seemed to trust at the moment were Hailstorm, and Rocky. She called her Heaven's Demons off in war mode a few hours before letting them know the Alpha had gone missing, and that war was not at hand anymore. And due to the fact that severe consequences would have been the result. Ypres wanted to keep the thinning wolf race alive.. what the heck was wrong with her!?

Ypres had heaps of work to do, and she needed to set things straight with Horizon Ridge and Silvertip. What had Majesty done so wrong to those packs? And why? Ypres paced around in frantic circle almost about to lose her mind as she thought about embarking a trip to both packs and trying to feign off war. What was happening to her? Was she softening up? She felt it was the right thing to do, something had to be done, as she grown quite fond of this island and it's members too.
Messages In This Thread
Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Ypres - June 30, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Naya - June 30, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Onyx - July 02, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Naya - July 04, 2014, 10:26 PM