Sun Mote Copse breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
Cinder hadn't thought much about the changing of seasons, not really - he had noticed the shift in temperature, and the leaves beginning to lose their vivid green, but he could not quite decide whether he liked it or not. "Hmm..." He thought to himself, wondering how to word his answer. "The trees look pretty, I think, but the cold does get bothersome at times. And there's less food around. It hasn't got too bad yet - the cold I mean, though the wind feels like ice sometimes. How much colder do you think it'll get?"

He observed with interest as Rory nosed at something just out of view, and peered behind him as they walked away to spot the cluster of fungi growing at the base of a tree. After deciding it was nothing too interesting (at least, not interesting enough for him to go all the way back to sniff at it himself), his gaze refocused onto the girl.
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
Messages In This Thread
breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 09, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Cinder - October 10, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 16, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 24, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - November 06, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Cinder - November 20, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - November 27, 2018, 12:22 PM