The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Rueger wasn't a wolf that needed idle chit chat. He respected his pack mates, but there was something about him that kept him from becoming friends with most other wolves. He had taken a rare instant liking to Rannoch, and considered him more than just his Alpha. But, the other he was content to be around, standing as their guardian, their protector, without saying much. Still, he knew some socializing was expected.

He had heard whispers of the move, and most seemed to be in favor of it. Treason, it seemed, fell into that category. Why so anxious? he asked. He didn't know the purpose of the move, but maybe it had something to do with why his packmate was so ready for it. He nodded to her question. Yeah. I don't have much history in this territory, so moving isn't a big deal to me, he confessed. Plus, Easthollow seems to be okay with us being their neighbors, he added. He didn't think Rannoch would move them to a place where it would cause instant friction with another pack.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 16, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM