The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
So, it seemed the reason Treason was so eager to get the move done, was just to get it done. Rueger could understand that. No point in wasting time if the decision was already made. He was unaware at this time that Wraen was leaving, or that Treason was going to take her place. He would have completely understood that point. I get that, he agreed. No point in dilly dallying if the decision is already made, hmm?

He could understand her worry about what might go wrong in the new home. While Rueger did his best to prepare for such occasions, he didn't exactly worry about them. Preparation made him calm. He couldn't say that he had ever gone up against a bear, but he also wouldn't hesitate if it meant keeping the pack safe. He gave Treason a grin. Don't worry. I'll protect you, he said. While his voice was joking, his promise was legit. If bears were in their future, Rueger would step up to see them out. I'm sure we'll be able to handle what comes, he said confidently. Unless it's another food shortage. That would mean another move.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 17, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM