The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He nodded his understanding, though it wasn't very much. Wraen was not moving with them, and therefore Treason was taking her spot. It seemed interesting that Wraen would wait until the move to go... wherever she was going, and Treason would have to wait for her promotion. But, as many questions as Rueger had, he did not want to be disrespectful. It was obvious that decisions had already been made, and who was he to question them? Well, congratulations on your pending promotion, he decided on. 

A brow perked when she told him of her intention to make more soldiers for the pack. Sunspire seemed to have a fair share of able males—did it need more? Are you preparing for war? he asked brazenly. He knew she had concerns about the packs that were already established by their future home, but war? He supposed it was good to be prepared for anything. Not to toot my own horn, but I was a pretty good soldier in my previous pack, if you'd like assistance on your mission to build an army, he offered. It was a faith he put in her, to not use his experience for evil. Rueger knew all too well what happened when a bad wolf got ahold of a strong group of soldiers.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM