Hushed Willows if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep tonight
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

It's real, she says evenly, even if it's not home.  I'm real.  She didn't know if the girl was hallucinating; she didn't know everything Qilaq had been through.  She didn't know — at least, not in this moment — the danger that Qilaq's presence brought the Sanctuary.  All she knew was that Qilaq needed help.

Stay here, she says gently, though she seems to leave no room for negotiaton in her tone.  She doesn't think the girl can run anyway.  Just on the other side of the falls were some herbs that could help; there was some mint to soothe the ache in her mouth, and some various plants that could help with her wounds.

Seabreeze gathered them and placed herself in front of Qilaq again, first offering some of the mint.  Watch me, she says, trying to get the girl to open her eyes as she splits the plants in half.  We will take everything together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep tonight - by Seabreeze - October 22, 2018, 09:35 PM