Hushed Willows if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep tonight
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
It’s real.  Is it? No, no, she’s lying. Her voice is so soft, though, (so used to the gruff and angry and foreign) that maybe, maybe it’s real. None of them could sound like this.

Even when she leaves, Qilaq does not move. She makes one attempt but only half of her limbs work and she tilts awkwardly to the side. Her hips shift and she leans, allowing some comfort as she waits, but only so she can think of something else. Something else has to explain everything and she’ll be snapped back to the hell she’s been living for…

She stops and thinks of Silas and the last thing she remembers. Her eyes scrunch up, fighting back in the new pain in her eyes. The other woman is back a moment later and she flinches when she speaks, feeling her settle in front of her—which causes her to awkwardly pull away—and slowly open her eyes. She is better focused and her heart skips a beat to see the tones of pale and brown in her fur. It is not the same ruddy, ugly black she is used to seeing—when she can see—but her voice seems to match.

Qilaq is quiet for a long time, looking down at the plant and then back at the tip of Seabreeze’s snout and stares.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep tonight - by Qilaq - October 22, 2018, 09:56 PM