Hushed Willows if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep tonight
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Where is home?

Qilaq closes her eyes and tries to think. It is hard to fill her mind with anything but darkness and torment and hunger. Where is home?  She flinches whenever Seabreeze gets too close, and jerks when or if she’s touched and whatever effort she has left is spent staying still so she can look. Her wounds are numerous, and severe, and she doesn’t know where to start; she simply wants them better, wants to be able to think clearly, wants… god, where is home?

Tears well up in her eyes and she shakes her head, trying to get rid of the angry and static making a ruckus in her head. Words of a foreign tongue are all she can hear for a few seconds and she jerks again, warding off the healer from helping anymore, unable to take too much at once.

“I don’t know,” she murmurs quietly into the ground, scrunching up her eyes and burying her face beneath her paws.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep tonight - by Qilaq - October 25, 2018, 09:15 PM