Blackfeather Woods i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Hope it's ok to drop Flicker in :)

Flicker's head jerked up from the dying flora around the trees and scarlet ears cupped towards the call. Winter was sweeping in swiftly, but who was this wolf calling for? She started into a stiff trot, jaunty because of her shoulder that did seem to be healing without issue, to find the source of the call. By now, she'd gotten used to the territory and, although, she didn't know it as well as the owners of the land she could navigate with her usual ease. 

Her head lifted slightly as she reached the border a scent, unlike the one the belonged to the Blackfeather wolves reached her. Inhaling deeply, the scarlet patchwork cast her golden gaze about for the intruders. Two scents mingled together, were there more? Why only two? Why weren't they waiting, why where they just entering...

The southerner's fur bristled in distaste, this can not be happening again, and she turned to follow the fresh scent, not knowing how far they've penetrated, until she found herself behind the pair. Two males, grey and golden. She paused, lips curling back but no sound emitted; they'd only know of her presence by her scent that was still slightly distinguishable from the rest of Blackfeather and the sound of her approach. Oh gods... Hopefully, one of them was looking down on her at that moment, watching her back.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete - by Flicker - October 25, 2018, 05:27 AM