Fox's Glade To the forest again
105 Posts
Ooc —
Sorin watched the fox with interest, seeing the animals careful pawsteps. Suddenly, the small creature leapt forward, catching the mouse in its jaws. The fox quickly began to eat its catch before disappearing deeper into the forest. Despite himself, Sorin smiled briefly at the predator. Foxes had taught him to appreciate the small things.

Sorin stood, stretching his legs and scanning the forest ahead. Suddenly, he became aware of another scent in the air, that of a wolf. Sorin eyes flashed as he peered searchingly into the brush, picking out the shape of a young wolf nearby. The rugged male relaxed upon seeing the other was little more than a pup, probably less than six months old. Sorin smiled at the youth, his normally neutral expression melting into a more relaxed and contentful one. He had never been able to keep his ferocious facade up around the young ones.

"Hey there kid," he called out in an encouraging tone. Addressing those much younger than himself by "kid" was a habit he had picked up from Viggo. It was his mentor used almost exclusively with Sorin. "My name's Sorin. I won't hurt you, I promise Why don't you come out, tell me who you are." He smiled again, but didn't step forward. Better to let the youngling come to him, instead of trying to impose himself on the kid.
Messages In This Thread
To the forest again - by Sorin - October 22, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: To the forest again - by Merrick - October 23, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: To the forest again - by Sorin - October 25, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: To the forest again - by Merrick - November 03, 2018, 06:13 PM