Blacktail Deer Plateau Bring it on, baby. I can take you and your spatula.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
The Demon was silenced by her truth. It was true he could learn a new way...his sister had told him that so many other times before. But shame held him back from the notion, knowing he'd be an outcast still, some way, some how. It had to be-  not all wolves were nice enough to just accept that type of thing. In fact, the only wolf he had seen possibly do it would be Arana.

Ruenna wasn't...

Before he could assume anything, Ruenna had insulted his speed. Well!
Well...
A baffled look appeared on his face, shock at her pass. He was so socially inept, he couldn't find the joke in the words until she had given off a tense energy to him. Was she trying to fight? "I- I am fast!" he threw at he with as much intensity as he could. Well, his bulk was enough to convince a rabbit it could prance in front of him and get away with it, and his neck injury proved him wrong in it just as well. Who the hell was he fooling? Feeling the need to defend himself all over from all invisible fronts, he braced hinds in the loam with rigid seriousness.

Ready to pounce!
"You'll see!" Who was she to call him slow! Dark navy shimmering banner raised skyward and he watched her for her first move, ready to tackle her at a moment's notice.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring it on, baby. I can take you and your spatula. - by Siqsa - December 02, 2018, 04:08 PM