Fox's Glade you are the moon
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She'd expected to be met with silence at the least, or the rustle of the trees as the stranger backed away and fled - but she hadn't actually expected him to speak. His voice came from the left of her, and at his voice she whirled around, ears pitched and head raised as she tried to see beyond the darkness, to catch even a silhouette of the stranger, but all she found was thick woods and shadows beyond her discerning.

His tone ranged with such a calm that the vivacity of her own voice felt almost out of place. She found herself listening with a sheepish cant of her ears. Oops. "Yeah - I guess you kind of did..." that didn't mean she didn't feel any less responsible, but somehow the thought of saying that didn't seem like it would make anything better, so she grinned apologetically and scuffed the ground. It didn't really feel like saying anything would make things better, and as she tried to scrounge for words, she found herself blurting the first and safest thing that came to her mind, to cover the silence with something - "What's your name?" and quickly added, "I'm Clary. No fancy titles or anything. Just Clary." And to be quite frank, she was still okay with being simply that.
Messages In This Thread
you are the moon - by Clary - October 25, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Sorin - October 25, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Clary - October 29, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Sorin - October 29, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Clary - October 30, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Sorin - October 31, 2018, 01:16 AM