Lost Creek Hollow You are one of them, everything but femme
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her teeth found the other end of the girl's bone and she chomped down with only a part of her strength. This was an unfair fight had it been a real one, but it was merely for fun and the old widow did not want the child to feel less than the adults. She hated being babied and treated as a child, even though she had been, so an adult coming down to play with her (and let her win, of course) was always a good time. She wanted to provide the little girl with her bone that same experience.

A playful growl escaped her throat as she gently tugged and resisted, paws only loosely placed on the ground as to not pull the entirety of their game towards her accidentally. But she didn't want their game ending yet, because winning was never that easy and she feared the child might think she was mocking her.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
You are one of them, everything but femme - by Malice - October 30, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: You are one of them, everything but femme - by Nunataq - November 04, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: You are one of them, everything but femme - by Malice - November 04, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: You are one of them, everything but femme - by Nunataq - November 05, 2018, 03:39 AM
RE: You are one of them, everything but femme - by Malice - November 19, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: You are one of them, everything but femme - by Nunataq - November 20, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: You are one of them, everything but femme - by Malice - November 29, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: You are one of them, everything but femme - by Nunataq - December 09, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: You are one of them, everything but femme - by Malice - December 12, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: You are one of them, everything but femme - by Nunataq - December 15, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: You are one of them, everything but femme - by Malice - December 26, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: You are one of them, everything but femme - by Nunataq - December 28, 2018, 09:23 AM