Phoenix Maplewood we drew our heavy revolvers and exultantly killed the gods
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Things begin to settle down once Vercingetorix steps back in his place. Her ears twitch for anything behind her but Aviana starts to relax and begins to speak. “Yes,” she affirms but hides her annoyance. Most of it has gone to her guard anyway.

Thuringwethil blinks her surprise when the woman mentions Furi—Blixen’s ex-girlfriend—and all her attention redirects. “Furi has not been part of Drageda for some time,” she explains. Months, actually. The tail end of spring, beginning of summer is the last she’s seen of her. Her daughter spent some time looking for her with no success.

Aviana then explains their predicament. They’d been uprooted in a similar fashion. She eases some of her posture, feeling a bit more comfortable with the woman in front of her. She nods to the question that they’re headed back but it is not what she first addresses. “That is how we were forced off Sleeping Dragon, I am sorry,” she empathizes, understanding the loss and destruction of having to flee one’s home. “A wolf and his daughter from Morningside visited us earlier in the spring. Grayday and… I can’t remember the other name, I’m sorry,” she starts to explains. It’s a pretty easy name to remember.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: we drew our heavy revolvers and exultantly killed the gods - by Antumbra - November 16, 2018, 02:59 PM