Phoenix Maplewood we drew our heavy revolvers and exultantly killed the gods
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I'm so sorry for the wait! This will be my last post. ^^;

Aviana speaks of her exchange with Furi and she blinks a few times, uncertain what to do with this information. Blixen hadn’t found her friend before she left, as far as she can remember; a few weeks isolated from the pack makes it difficult to be in tune with anything. Thuringwethil doesn’t know what to do with the information and she curbs anything for the time being. Questions bubble on the surface of her tongue but she fights them back, straightening her shoulders and leaving talk of the traitor behind.

“I am sorry to hear that,” she tells her with a respectful dip of her head, “but we will keep an eye out for Dawn during our travels.” It is not much to offer, they will not go out of their way to search for her, but they can at least point Dawn in the right direction should they happen to run into her.

Thuringwethil’s intentions in the Maplewood are now rerouted and she does not ask for permission to enter for the sake of nostalgia. Instead, she makes way for their departure. “Thank you for taking the time to amuse us. Perhaps we’ll meet again,” she says to the woman with a smile before gesturing with her nose to the others it is time to go.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: we drew our heavy revolvers and exultantly killed the gods - by Antumbra - November 30, 2018, 10:45 PM