Phoenix Maplewood Be the leader you would follow
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He had her full attention as he began, stating that while Sebastian was gone, and that he wouldn't stop her if she wanted to follow him now. She figured it would be one of those "I want you to know you're needed here" speeches, but was a little surprised to hear him offer her the position of Beta. Aviana assumed that if she chose to stay, she would go back down into the follower ranks of the pack. And it seemed there was no one else in the running as of yet if she declined.

She had no doubts that Sunny would allow her to visit Seb as she wished. It was a few moments before she spoke. I really appreciate the offer, she replied. And I'm not saying no, she added quickly. She took a deep breath before she continued. But there is something I need to do before I decide, she explained. I have to go visit someone. I won't be gone more than a few days, she promised. When I get back, I'll give you my decision. She hoped it be alright with him that she left a few days, but this was something that she had put off long enough. Also, I was hoping you'd keep an eye on @Faye while I'm gone, she asked. Going to tell Howl that he was a Dad probably wasn't the best time to also introduce him to her. For all Aviana knew, he'd want nothing to do with her.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
Be the leader you would follow - by Aviana - November 03, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Sunny - November 04, 2018, 09:31 AM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Aviana - November 04, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Sunny - November 04, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Aviana - November 04, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Sunny - November 05, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Aviana - November 07, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Sunny - November 21, 2018, 11:55 AM