Lost Creek Hollow i know you can't eat leather, but you can't stop me
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The pack had grown exponentially, it seemed overnight. There was a flood of newcomers since Lost Creek Hollow had combined with another pack. Rueger wasn't really sure where that left him in the mix, or what it meant for their leadership. He supposed his own ranking didn't really matter, but he was interested if there were any new leaders. His loyalty had been first to Rannoch, and now to Terance. 

So, in search of answers, he went in search of his Alpha. He found him gazing under the night sky, and chuffed his presence. He wasn't interested in stars, and therefore hadn't been looking up. But, why was his leader sitting out here all by himself? He settled beside Terance, sitting on his haunches. He was quiet a few moments, feeling like the moment deserved seriousness. There was a vibe in the air. He took a sidelong glance at Terance. Sup? he asked, in case the other male wanted to talk.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you can't eat leather, but you can't stop me - by Rueger - November 04, 2018, 02:30 PM