Swiftcurrent Creek A Wish Fulfilled
5 Posts
Ooc — Wish
Away
Mysti stared at the brush before realizing the foilage was not important. She heard a clear of a throat, and turned to see an ebony wolf. His fur was dark, and even darker fur seemed to mask his face. She did not know how to reaact, what to say. The wolf's orange eyes fiercely gazed upon Mysti. She had made a mistake by coming here. The breeze seemed colder now as Mysti tensed her muscles. What to do, what to do? Mysti took a deep breath. She unraveled her tail so it now dangled loose, but her muscles remained tight. She needed to introduce herself, that's it.

"My name is Mysti. I am of no pack. I have come not to invade or not steal, but in peace."

It was strange to hear her voice. She had not used it for a very long time, and it sounded a lot different from the high, squeaky voice she had as a pup. It sounded very formal, but soft, not stern.

"I have been a lone wolf for about a year now. I yearn for companionship and a place to call my home. If this pack does not have a place for me here, I will be on my way."

A thought struck Mysti. How would this patrol wolf know whether she could join or not?

"You can bring your alpha here if you need to."

Now waiting for the reply, Mysti stood and darted her eyes back and forth. She needed to find the best escape plan in case this greeting went 'down the rabbit hole', as her mother used to say. She knew that if it led to a fight, she wouldn't make it out alive. At the very least, she would have several severe injuries. This wolf seemed very strong and stocky- a sure sign of danger. What would happen next, Mysti did not know. All she could do was hope.
Messages In This Thread
A Wish Fulfilled - by Mysti - November 04, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: A Wish Fulfilled - by Constantine - November 07, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: A Wish Fulfilled - by Mysti - November 07, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: A Wish Fulfilled - by Constantine - November 14, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: A Wish Fulfilled - by Mysti - November 15, 2018, 06:15 PM