Sea Lion Shores This bridge was written to make you feel smitten
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

in the time since maegi's depature reed has not been up to much. her life continues on as it ever is, small and safe within the island. even the incident with aditya had failed to rouse much from her -- she had not been there to actually witness anything, and though, of course, she had availed herself of whatever @Coelacanth might need, medically she had not been much needed.

yet it is not boring! not at all. reed likes her idyllic life fine and well -- but she is old enough to perhaps widen her horizons, and truthfully, part of her wonders how difficult it would be to track down her old friend, or for that matter, her half-sister. the island does not need her for a day, at any rate, and so the yearling makes her way inland, traveling for travel's sake. 

it is not her first time witnessing the sealions but she has never paid much attention to the fat, unsuitable things. they are loud -- loud enough she does not intend to linger, but as she walks she catches sight of another wolf. the small fearghal sweeps back a step, observing her strange watching without interruption for a few moments, trying to puzzle out what she is up to. the strange girl has some sort of fascination with the sealions, reed guesses, though what she cannot fathom -- they are much too large and unruly too hunt, and too dumb for companionship.

curiously reed moves closer, issuing a short bark to announce her presence. "what are you doing?" she asks bluntly, her seaglass gaze flickering between the stranger and the sealions.
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
This bridge was written to make you feel smitten - by Wraen - November 05, 2018, 06:37 AM
RE: This bridge was written to make you feel smitten - by Reed Wolf - November 05, 2018, 03:36 PM