Hushed Willows By streams that never find the sea;
117 Posts
Ooc —
brilliance closes the distance when mali accepts her approach. her own tail waves behind her and her slight form moves to reach out as he starts to talk. her ears cup forward, listening, though she isn’t sure she’s too eager to talk about what happened when she was alone. and without solomon? she can see it in the others they miss her sister, too, because she’s not good enough to make up for the two of them.

mali is interrupted by someone else and brilliance turns sharply, staring hard at the other puppy. though he’s not so much a puppy now, bigger and thicker than she, but she holds her guard. when mali oh-so-smoothly transition into a subtle threat, brilliance bursts into laughter, unable to even respond as she does her best to catch her breath, lowering her rump to the ground.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
By streams that never find the sea; - by Mal - November 10, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Brilliance - November 11, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Okeanos - November 11, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Mal - November 21, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Brilliance - December 02, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Okeanos - December 19, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Mal - December 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Brilliance - January 01, 2019, 06:17 PM