Silver Creek girl, you might even provoke me
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
he grinned at her response, a charming, toothy smile that shone in his gaze and the creases beneath his striking gaze. this was too easy. though he knew cyclone, of all women, held the same edge he did. so he took her darling with a grain of salt, along with everything else she'd ever said. but, regardless, he knew she'd still end up following him to the end of the earth. he held it to her. 

"at least a moon cycle-- maybe two," he told her. grayson knew the answer, and was not surprised that cyclone had been thinking about it. all a woman ever thought about was the next man that was going to come sweep her off her feet-- and then she could go gossip about it to her fellow housewives. "we need to get settled first. and then i want to see how everyone interacts," he explained to her. it was sound logic. there was, of course, a grace period so that everyone could meet and begin to get along with everyone else. 

"after that i'll probably host weddings once a week. let the couples get their share of light," he added with a flick of his tail. if he did everything at once then he felt that the novelty of it would wear off immediately. marriage was a special thing, wolves should get their chance to be the talk of the pack. especially the women, grayson was positive they'd love that.
Messages In This Thread
girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:38 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 13, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 13, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 14, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM