Wapun Meadow Mouth full of gum
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
She'd been fully engrossed in scarfing down her meal until hear ears caught the sound of heavy foosteps approaching. She whipped her head upright, turning in its direction to find a giant glacier of a man headed right for her. Her body instinctively tensed, leaning over her catch. However, she was also ready to bolt in case he tried forcing her off of it. There was no way in hell she'd win a fight against him. However, the bearish man simply stopped before her, appearing utterly relaxed. He could still be plotting something, so Dianne didn't let her guard down in the slightest.

"A rabbit is such a small meal for one as physically capable as yourself. Are you unable to find hunting partners in these lands of loners?" He said, not even bothering for an introduction or a greeting of any kind. She was immediately suspicious — but nothing he did would've made him completely clear of suspicion in her mind. From how the stranger spoke, it sounded like he wanted something out of her, and Dianne was having none of it.

I'm not looking for hunting partners, She answered, cold eyes piercing his despite how she forced her expression to remain neutral. Though she blatantly shut him down, Dianne was positive he'd keep talking to her. The thought caused irritation to prick at her like ice.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Messages In This Thread
Mouth full of gum - by Dianne - November 12, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Mouth full of gum - by Rosencrantz - November 12, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Mouth full of gum - by Dianne - November 12, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Mouth full of gum - by Rosencrantz - November 12, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: Mouth full of gum - by Dianne - November 12, 2018, 04:51 PM