there's a flaw in my design
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Lifting his muzzle once more, the water pooled at his chin, dropping to the ground and his chest before his tongue swiped across his lips. The other had closed some distance between them, and while Scimitar felt more than confident he could take the other on in a battle, if only because of his companion’s poor state, he would rather not. Given Fox’s boot of Ferdie and Jace, it had become apparent unmerited violence was not something the red she-wolf took lightly.

That didn’t mean the other wouldn’t make the first move and the cinnamon wolf would raise his defense.

“Rest out of the sunlight,” he offered his shoulders giving a mild shrug in response. He was no healer, and when he found his head was suffering like the fellow before him, he would find a quiet spot somewhere and sleep it off. “I’m not aware if we have a healer in the ranks, but Fox or Bazi would know.” There was a small pause as he blinked, shifting his weight now to better stabilize his balance should the other make a sudden move. Thus far, Fox’s new recruit was far from impressive.

As moments of silence stretched between the two, Scimitar dipped his muzzle down, sweeping past the other and away from the encounter. It was unnerving, and it was guaranteed that if he stayed much longer, a scuffle might break out.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
there's a flaw in my design - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Scimitar - July 03, 2014, 08:09 AM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 08:19 AM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Scimitar - July 03, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Scimitar - July 04, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Scimitar - July 17, 2014, 01:49 PM