Sleepy Fox Hollow To remind them
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Wanderlust--was that the word for it? Was that what she called this need to find something more? She listened to the night-dark female speak of feeling the same way she had been feeling for, honestly, a while now. She had found ways to dull the desire, but lately it had caught back up to her, and she felt like she couldn't avoid it for much longer.

Her eloquent speech eventually drifted towards an invitation to join her in her wandering, and Brynn was surprised by how appealing that sounded. But, she also felt a little guilty leaving Easthollow behind. They had been the only home she knew here, and it scared her to be without that familiarity. But, was she letting that fear decide for her and keep her with what she knew was safe? And what was this power the other woman spoke of? What, um, do you mean by discover true power? she asked shyly, briefly looking away before meeting Lorelei's gaze once more. What would she be getting herself into if she chose to leave her pack behind and travel with this intriguing wolf?

She chuckled nervously. I, um, don't think you sound mad, she replied, ears falling and cheeks heating again.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
To remind them - by Lorelei - November 16, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: To remind them - by Brynn - November 16, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: To remind them - by Lorelei - November 16, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: To remind them - by Brynn - November 16, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: To remind them - by Lorelei - November 16, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: To remind them - by Brynn - November 16, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: To remind them - by Lorelei - November 16, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: To remind them - by Brynn - November 16, 2018, 05:41 PM