Sea Lion Shores I didn't think so but I'm still convincible
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Damn, was a bit cold for a shaggin it seemed. The sheila wasn’t interested - he’d be able to feel the ‘hell no’ vibes from all the way in his homeland. But atleast she wasn’t flat out telling him No. So his temper was tempered by her consideration, whether it be by her decision to stay safe or stay unburdened from his potential spawn. Smart girlie. 

Eh, alrighty then,” he felt the nozzle screech shut on him as she left him with good info and and a compliment, only to fly off with a very quick walk. “ ‘ave a g’day”, he parted her with, jade gaze on that departing tail of hers. 

What the bloody hell was a ‘sea lion’?

Thats it for me here thank you you gorgeous soul~
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Wraen - November 17, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Wraen - December 15, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Wraen - December 23, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Stormy Boy - December 24, 2018, 10:06 AM