Stone Circle You make me want to scream
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Sleep wasn't something that came easy to Dianne, and her dreams were too-often full of nightmares when she did finally fall asleep. So she stalked through the birches to occupy herself, still learning the ropes of navigating them. The sun had just dipped below the horizon, leaving behind a trail of orange light that bathed the land in its warm glow. Except it wasn't warm — well, Dianne wasn't, anyway. The cold was tolerable with the sun high in the sky but particularly fierce in its absence.

Snow silently drifted down to the earth below, and the tiny crystals clung to everything they touched. Dianne found it astounding how such tiny blips of ice could pile up to create a solid blanket on the ground as quickly as they did. She lost herself in her thoughts, mindlessly weaving between white trunks like a thread through a needle's eye. Ideally, all the walking would make her tired soon. Warming up would also be nice, Dianne thought dryly as a particularly strong breeze tousled her fur and chilled her to the bone. The cold wind brought with it the scent of another wolf — Greyback, was it? — up ahead, but she didn't think much of it.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Messages In This Thread
You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 17, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 18, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 19, 2018, 11:28 AM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 19, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 23, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 23, 2018, 06:28 PM