Stone Circle You make me want to scream
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
how dare u call her markings awkward she'll fight u, gayback. >:(

The man spoke out to her, so she stopped, turning to face him with a blank expression. Inwardly, she cringed at the idea — but she found it unwise to treat such a high-ranking member with disrespect in the blunt way she'd usually respond, and she couldn't think of any decent excuses to say no, so she kept her mouth shut while her paws brought her closer. Memories of... someone from her past cropped up, but she beat them down. Greyback seemed... not like that, at least. From what she could tell, his mannerisms were genuine. Yet, she couldn't help but to feel somewhat on-edge, regardless.

Dianne leapt onto the rock beside him and sat down, albeit a bit rigidly. She made sure to keep a decent amount of space between them, neatly curling her lengthy tail around her paws. In an attempt to make conversation, she asked, What are you doing up here? He was probably just relaxing, but she figured it was worth asking since she had no idea what else to talk about. Small talk was not her forte, to say the least.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Messages In This Thread
You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 17, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 18, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 19, 2018, 11:28 AM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 19, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 23, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 23, 2018, 06:28 PM