Panther Park i.ii : so have a good drown as you go down all alone
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Thank you for this thread! I really enjoyed it. ♥ I think they both got a long-term whump from this experience.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Description of gore.

Dianne's brows furrowed as the girl spoke again. What the hell is she on about? She asked internally. When she mentioned this... "Peryite", Dianne laughed. How ridiculous. So the kid was deluded on top of everything else. Wonderful. None of her words held any sort of weight; the girl may as well have been talking about the Bogeyman coming to get her. Dianne wasn't overly worried, continuing to "get the fuck away" with a disappointed but not surprised shake of her dark head.

However, the girl hobbled in her general direction to utter some form of a threat. Now that was potentially concerning. Would the indoctrinated freak leave it to "Peryite" to do her in, or was she going to try something herself? Dianne just couldn't know, and she wasn't going to say anything else, lest she dig herself into a deeper grave. Well, there it was — she no longer felt safe in this forest. It wasn't worth being within hobbling distance of this demented kid. Perhaps what little faith she had left in a tiny percentage of wolves was still too much, since she was now possibly in danger from pissing off a crazy one. How unsurprising — close proximity to wolves equalled higher risk of harm no matter where she went.

Dianne stalked far away from the wraith, eventually settling on an abandoned den by the lakeside to sleep in. When she woke, it was still dark. Odd. A strange groaning sound came from behind her, startling her out of the den. When she turned back to peer at what was inside, a ghastly white wolf of gigantic proportions pulled its front end out of the hole. Half of its face had completely rotted away, leaving the sickly yellowed bone of its skull exposed. Maggots wriggled about in its empty eye socket, and some of their plump bodies fell to the ground.

"Peryite will visit you soon," It rasped, voice echoing eerily in the crisp night air. More maggots spilled from its gaping mouth, and Dianne fled in terror. After an indistinct amount of time spent at full-sprint, two figures came into view. When Dianne approached them, she recognized them as William and Greyback. She came to a screeching halt and turned tail in some other direction, but they pursued her, eventually joined by the wraith. Dianne tripped, and her perpetrators got closer and closer. When she closed her eyes, they opened in reality. She was left panting as if she truly ran all that way.

That was all the sleep she was getting tonight, pulling herself out of the den. Dianne briefly glanced back at the hole with anxiety in her breast before she chided herself for being ridiculous. Shaking the dirt from her pelt, she headed back for Easthollow. She'd been gone long enough.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i.ii : so have a good drown as you go down all alone - by Dianne - November 29, 2018, 12:14 PM