Stone Circle Mr. Moonlight
13 Posts
Ooc —
My, my, this girl sure had a mouth on her. Had Phyllis been any younger she'd have happily removed that tongue merely because this vile creature was breathing the same air as her - but to raise her voice, and to someone like her? It was beyond rude. As an elder she should've been more appreciated, even if she was new to the ranks. This version of Phyllis - this much older one, who had been made a part of this family merely hours before - knew that flying off the handle would not be well received by any witnesses. She drew back from the stranger's sharp voice and her ears folded back atop her head, but she kept a neutral expression on her face (even if she wanted to sink her teeth in to the yearling's stupid face).

No, I am no trespassing. Your lovely leader has given me permission to live here, with you. And you best learn some manners, girl, she wanted to tack on for good measure, but chose not to. Her face split in to a tight-lipped smile, by all accounts friendly and a touch apologetic, but no such emotion entered her gaze. Have you lived here long, miss? She chose to gloss over the rude behavior for now, but Phyllis was the type to collect her slights and build herself a vault of grudges, and this girl was the first to be placed upon that black list.
Messages In This Thread
Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 20, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by RIP Phyllis - November 23, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 23, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by RIP Phyllis - November 25, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 25, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by RIP Phyllis - November 26, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 27, 2018, 10:04 PM