Coconut Grove dard-e-dil
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

a warm smile creases her mouth. strangely it is nice to know that her company, in part, has brought him some solace, some lingering desire from her previous days. and, well, if she must admit it, she rather likes govinda. not just for the weariness he carries, so alike to hers, but his caution in handling her. perhaps she likes being handled rather than handling those around her.

his question, though, is more loaded than he knows. hamartia takes a moment, running her tongue flat against her lips. "i went up the coast," she says, truthfully, "thinking.. i don't know. curious to see if my old footsteps lingered, perhaps." sighing, the woman lifts her shoulders in an elegant shrug, as if to say foolish of me, i know. she does not want to tell him about moorhen, does not want to give away the game yet. instead she says, voice firm, "i'd much prefer to look to the present and future than the past now, i think. don't you agree?"
but you know me, i could never lay you down to sleep / i'm a prostrate paper tiger supplicating at your pretty feet
Messages In This Thread
dard-e-dil - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: dard-e-dil - by Hamartia - November 22, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: dard-e-dil - by Aditya - November 23, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: dard-e-dil - by Hamartia - November 29, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: dard-e-dil - by Aditya - November 30, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: dard-e-dil - by Hamartia - December 02, 2018, 09:51 AM
RE: dard-e-dil - by Aditya - December 05, 2018, 09:58 PM