Shadowwyn Moor Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
85 Posts
Ooc — Jess
wc:301
--------------------------------------------------
Bruges had been mucking away in his pit of self-loathing for a few days now, but nothing could have shocked him out of it nearly as quickly or violently as when he looked up to see the vibrant pelt of Fire in the distance, also in the murky swamplands. He stood still and simply stared at her for some time, ears flicking back and forth, as though he wasn’t one hundred percent sure that that was her- and that she was alive. He leaned forward to sniff the air, and took a few steps in her direction, but there was really no mistaking a wolf who looked like her- from the flame red colour of her pelt to those slight golden highlights, the white star on her forehead and the steely metal of her eyes. She didn’t smell quite as much of apples any more, but there was still the slightest hint there; either that, or his brain wanted her to smell that way so that was the way he interpreted it.

”Fire?” He asked, incredulously. She was supposed to be a captive at Blackfeather Woods! Wasn’t that what Niamh had thought? He shook his head and took a few steps toward her, hoping she wouldn’t just disappear before his eyes or worse- turn and run away from him. ”I thought you’d been kidnapped; they all think you’re being held captive by Blackfeather,” He said, and though he couldn’t believe what he was seeing, there was no stopping the relief that flooded into his features. Those wolves had been creeptastic to the max. He was glad to see that she wasn’t with them at all. ”You’re safe,” He murmured, and stepped forward with the intention of nuzzling his muzzle into the fur of her ruff.
--------------------------------------------------
Messages In This Thread
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - November 22, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - November 22, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - November 22, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - December 16, 2018, 03:11 PM