Coconut Grove who bit my wings & ate them whole
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
his eyes were locked on her. his golden gaze was paralyzing to her, she couldn't tell if her fascination was because of fear or because of endearment, meeting wolves this powerful was something she wasn't used to. it was something she would need to be used to, apparently. amatsu lowered her hackles & ceased her snarl, although she was still half-expecting this white beast to attack her. she backed a good amount away, but not far enough to not be involved in the conversation. there were so many thoughts in her mind. there were almost too many.
after what seemed like ages of silence after her assertion (if you can even call it that), the male spoke, ''she is ill.'' ill? this word wasn't new to her although it was very solemnly spoken. ,,i'm not,'' she really felt like she had to explain. it probably wasn't as well-known here, she supposed, since her initial statement of being a dragon was taken with peculiarity from both of them. ,,i can't get ill, i don't think,'' she continued, looking up at both of them. she tilted her head at them, ,,...do gods get ill?'' her tone in the inquiry was completely serious, as the other man began to speak. talking about how he won't tolerate anger & violence in his home, she completely understood. no one wants that. ''explain youreselves, both of you.'' okay! she knew she could do that, at least.
,,i was just exploring. i ended up here, in what seemed to be a barren area... but then these things started flooding my vision,'' her voice shook a little bit. ,,i don't know what they are. tall sticks, with this weird thing on the top, and weird things growing on it... i thought i was seeing things. so i ran into one, but i must have turned off my eyes when i did because i apparently hit this white wolf, but i hadn't seen him in my sprint.''
to her, all of this is completely normal.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Rosencrantz - November 22, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Aditya - November 22, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 22, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Rosencrantz - November 23, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Aditya - November 23, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 23, 2018, 03:01 PM