Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
65 Posts
Ooc — Mix
King wanted to know more about Easthollow just out of curiosity. He'd already decided that if a wolf like Greyback could be happy here, then he could be, too. And maybe, since it was a bigger pack instead of the small, nuclear pack he'd been a part of, he'd be able to stay for as long as he wanted instead of being run off to find greener pastures. Not that his parents wouldn't have let him stay, if he'd insisted.

"My name's King," he said, as candid as always. "I'm from Alaska. My parents wanted to make room for next year's brood, and they didn't want to send the yearlings off yet. So I'm looking for a place with a little more room." He gestured to the pheasant between them. "I'm good at hunting small game, and I've got plenty of experience helping to bring down bigger game as well. I've also been told that I'm an excellent singer, but you know how mothers are. It's anyone's guess how good I really am." The last few sentences were said with a cheeky grin, as he hoped to insert a bit of comedic relief into the conversation.
Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM