Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Poor Greyback lol

Steph had been on the other side of the territory when the call rang out, and she did her best to get there in a timely manner. When she showed, Greyback and Aerasha had already intercepted the stranger, and Steph came to a stop beside Greyback. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she took a moment to catch her breath, but she smiled to the stranger. Her gaze turned to Greyback, What's up? she asked, not wanting to waste any more time.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM