Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
65 Posts
Ooc — Mix
Just as Greyback began to speak of the alpha, another wolf arrive. King's ears pressed forward attentively, and he gave a jaunty wag of his tail to express his desire to make friends. But, despite the somewhat regal bearing of the stranger, she did not seem to be the pack's leader. Her voice, though, was pleasant and sweet, and King decided right away that he liked her.

"Hello," he replied. "I'm - "

But then there was another wolf, this one dark in color and seeming a bit more grounded. And just behind her, another female with sharp yellow eyes. King felt somewhat overwhelmed, looking between them all. He took a half a step back and started over, his eyes straying back to Greyback for reassurance. "My name's King. I am hoping - "

But then another wolf arrived, this one greatly resembling the yearling that already stood before him. The male correctly identified her as a leader, and lowered himself accordingly - he'd straighted considerably during his conversation with Greyback. "Pleased to meet you, ma'am. I'm King - I am interested in joining this pack," he explained, his voice strained.
Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM