Phoenix Maplewood why don't you move to the delta?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He nodded slowly grateful that she seemed to understand and was able to sympathize. The look she currently gave him made him a bit wary but he didn't have to wait long to know what she wanted as she spoke up quickly. Her offer was nice, it would solve so much but it would also mean Morningside wouldn't be Morningside anymore. He'd have to lead everyone who would join him to Elysium where they would be....Elysium. It wasn't horrible, it wasn't a bad idea at all actually except that he'd have failed as a leader and have to admit they needed another pack's help. He breathed out a long sigh "I...would you allow me to say yes now and if things change I'll let you know? I have to talk to my beta and the pack. I think that it's a good idea I just need some time." he said, sounding rather sad with the decision but determined to make it. He didn't want to do this but he wasn't just thinking about himself anymore, but his friends and family.

just wanted to note that oocly it is still a yes! Sunny just icly needs to develop. It will happen though!
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
why don't you move to the delta? - by Lily - November 23, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Sunny - November 24, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Sunny - November 26, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Lily - November 28, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Sunny - November 29, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Lily - December 01, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Sunny - December 01, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Lily - December 05, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 10:13 PM