Silver Creek sail
115 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Oh god, you must have it out for Lilah then, 'cause Dash is gonna make a terrible husband. xDD

"My hero," Little Miss said. Dash bowed dramatically, failing to pick up on her sarcasm. As far as he could tell, he had done a hero's work and deserved to be gushed over.  

Once they were on shore the lavender-eyed lady's mood seemed to shift out of nowhere, because now she was looking all scared and uncertain. What? Had he said something wrong? She was going on about what she was supposed to do, where Dash was and wasn't supposed to be, and what others would supposedly say. Dash was just plain confused (and very, very cold) at this point, and his discomfort was making it difficult for him to focus on the woman's words. 

"Yeah okay, works for me," Dash agreed quickly to the story. He would have agreed to just about any story that got him closer to warmth. He didn't really see any difference between the story Lilah "made up" and real life, to be honest. She had fallen in, and he had jumped in to save her. And he did want to see her safely to a den, especially if it meant that he got to be in one too. 

"L-l-little Miss Lilah," he repeated her name after she introduced herself, "..the lavender-eyed l-l-lady." Boy, that had a ring to it. It sounded like the start of a song. "I'm Dash," he answered simply. Now that names were out of the way, could they maybe go to that place now? To Row-zings, or whatever it was called? Dash started forward, assuming it would prompt Lilah onward as well.

Fading here to pick up in a new thread.
Messages In This Thread
sail - by Dashiell - November 24, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: pooh sticks - by Lilah Silverback - November 24, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: sail - by Dashiell - November 24, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: sail - by Lilah Silverback - November 24, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: sail - by Dashiell - November 24, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: sail - by Lilah Silverback - November 24, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: sail - by Dashiell - November 24, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: sail - by Lilah Silverback - November 25, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: sail - by Dashiell - November 25, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: sail - by Lilah Silverback - November 25, 2018, 03:37 PM