Lost Creek Hollow So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
He could hear Nuna moving around him, and hoped she was figuring out a way to help him. When she appeared in front of him, he blinked up at her and then flinched as a visible puff of air from her nostrils floated towards his face. While he couldn't see her tail moving from this angle, he noted the movement of her shoulders which indicated that she was wagging, and he was, indeed, reassured as she disappeared from his sight again to go back around behind him.

If this was happening with his sisters, he probably would have been expressing his displeasure quite vocally -- but since Nuna didn't talk, Breccan didn't feel the need to, either. He waited patiently, his body still, and there were a few moments of total silence as he wondered just what she was going to do to free him. Then, suddenly, he felt her teeth sink into his scruff -- and while it didn't hurt, it surprised him into yelping. She gave a hearty tug, and he pushed back with his forelegs, and with their combined efforts she was able to pull him out of his leafy imprisonment.

He toppled back onto his bottom and shook his head, then scratched at his neck with a hind paw, where burrs were embedded in his fur. "Thanks," he said gratefully, glancing at her and then looking around for the pika. The little animal was long gone, having taken advantage of the wolves' distraction to vanish into thin air.
Messages In This Thread
So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Nunataq - November 27, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Breccan - January 23, 2019, 01:11 PM