Ouroboros Spine i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
instead of being happy to be met by such a dashing man, the woman before rannveig looked deflated. of all things! well i flipping never. the mayfair-cairn huffed, his jaws clapping shut as a final note stemmed from his throat. 

he looked to the nearest goat for sympathy, but it simply stared back with pitiless, dull eyes. rannveig huffed again, this time louder — swearing  he’d eat that guy first before he leapt after the retreating form. hey! wait up!

he had plans to suavely catch up, to impress her with his athleticism— but the gods ordained it not so, and rannveig’s foot missed its foothold. 

with an abrupt yelp he fell, landing with a loud grunt on a jutting crag below. he looked up, the wind knocked out of him — hoping against hope she hadn’t seen.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

Messages In This Thread
i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Rannveig - November 27, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Savannah - November 27, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Rannveig - November 27, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Savannah - November 28, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Rannveig - December 05, 2018, 09:59 PM