Altar of Twilight And the doors all closing
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"I think you followed because you thought I may be a threat. Or perhaps you are just more of the curious kind." The woman smiled softly, not feeling immediately threatened by the wolf -- but did not for a moment think she could easily drop her guard. She had to keep moving, however. "I was tracking down in the valley," she gestured her muzzle down the slope,  "I thought I'd make a loop around to relive the times of when I lived on a mountain." It hardly seemed good enough, in fairness, to gain a safe passage. But it was a vain attempt to perhaps gain a free one.

Ahead, just to the west, she could just make out a steep peak that looked impassable even to her; she wondered what was beyond. Turning her attention back to the dark woman, she waved her tail softly in hopes of melting the ice that coated her words, "Please, I wish to steer clear of trouble on this trip. I do not know what you think of me, but you can trust my word." 
She blinked slowly, a sincere hope at doing what needed to be done. Relmyna had, of course, told her to hunt; nothing more. Another soft smile before she spoke again, perhaps after the other had spoken, "If you tell me where to avoid, I will not go there." Hopefully, her truth would be believed and her journey would continue.  
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
And the doors all closing - by Flicker - November 28, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Amekaze - November 30, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Flicker - November 30, 2018, 02:21 AM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Amekaze - December 02, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Flicker - December 03, 2018, 03:36 AM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Amekaze - December 09, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Flicker - December 11, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Amekaze - December 15, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Flicker - December 16, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Amekaze - December 26, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Flicker - December 26, 2018, 11:52 AM