Heron Lake Plateau I've got my heart set on anywhere but here
coonass
40 Posts
Ooc —
lord help him, he'd already gotten himself into enough trouble by pledging to follow the hay-day – or whatever her name had been – and then running off to chase after a young girl he had no business chasing. it seemed as though he had been welcome in the lot, for the most part. he had joined alongside a red woman and a brown young thing who seemed to be about the same age as sequoia. for all the huffing and puffing, the wolves he trekked across the earth with did not seem nearly as uppity as the one who'd accepted him into the dragon pack.

it wasn't until they pulled up to another border and their leader broke before them that he realized he might have gotten himself into something that was far more deeply rooted than he anticipated. buckshot wasn't much of a comforter, but he did awkwardly shuffle his paws a bit and sent a sidelong glance toward his spotted friend as if to ask, 'she okay?' in reality, the cajun should have known that she wasn't. it was a miracle he'd made it that far with his supreme lack of common sense.

when a blonde figure reached them on the edges of the plateau, the swampy scoundrel tried to straighten himself out and make himself seem real proper. on his broad face was a daft smile that seemed to crinkle at the edges of his silver eyes. his tail swayed at his hocks, but he did his best to hold back and keep his mouth shut. if anything, his momma had taught him that there was a time for talkin' and a time for shutin' up, and he felt this was one of the latter.
Messages In This Thread
I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Wildfire - November 29, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Kiwi RIP - November 29, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Sequoia - November 29, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Buckshot - November 29, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Wildfire - November 29, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Kiwi RIP - November 29, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Elwood - November 30, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Sequoia - November 30, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Wildfire - December 02, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Kiwi RIP - December 04, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Sequoia - December 11, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Elwood - December 11, 2018, 10:59 AM